combo tickets (for multiple dates) and single tickets

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions combo tickets (for multiple dates) and single tickets

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Radhey Shyam

The total number of tickets remaining is at the top of the event page, sort of like on this page http://buddyverse.net/event/qld-2015-caloundra-buddyverse-minecraft-camp-1415-march/ though I would like it to look more attractive, as well as a countdown until ticket sales close. Every time a ticket is sold for an event the current number subtracts one (or however many tickets are sold). Each event is for 2 separate days, and some of our tickets are to attend both days, so we need this to correspond in the ‘tickets remaining ‘ widget. This means if someone buys a ticket for saturday and sunday, a ticket must be deducted from both days.

Geoff

Hi there, Radney! Thanks for getting in touch.

Enabling a global stock of tickets for multiple events is something we’re looking into but unfortunately do not support yet. If you’d like to stay updated on that development, I’d suggest heading to the link above so you can add your vote and register to receive notifications when there are updates available.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Thanks for following up, Radhey! i’m glad this helped answer your question. Feel free to let us know if any other questions come up and we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘combo tickets (for multiple dates) and single tickets’ is closed to new replies.