Combining events from Events calendar pro and community calendar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Combining events from Events calendar pro and community calendar

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    arkiii
    Participant

I purchased events calendar pro and the community events module. Is there a way for people who use the community events module to post an event have it appear on the calendar pro calendar. It seems like they are two separate calendars or am i missing something?

Barry

Hi!

First thing to note (just to avoid confusion) is that I have moved this over from the pre-sales forum to the Events Calendar PRO forum. The forum thread URL should stay the same, though, and if you subscribed to email updates you should remain subscribed 🙂

Is there a way for people who use the community events module to post an event have it appear on the calendar pro calendar.

Definitely!

It seems like they are two separate calendars or am i missing something?

There is only one calendar – really, it is the calendar provided by The Events Calendar itself (and both Events Calendar PRO and Comumnity Events simply build on this to add new functionality).

Once someone submits an event (and once it is published, if you have set submissions to be initially held as drafts) it should appear on the calendar as expected.

It could definitely be worth checking out our new user primers before going any further, though, as they explain things in further detail:

Does that help?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Combining events from Events calendar pro and community calendar’ is closed to new replies.