Combined stock for multiple attribute

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Combined stock for multiple attribute

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Wys

Hi all, I do have a question about having a central stock for multiple attributes. For example, I have a ticket that is available for sale on multiple time on a date (11.00am and 7.00pm), so “time” is one of the attribute for the “ticket”, then there’s 2 ticket type “child” and “adult” so “ticket type” is set as ticket attribute as well.

Let’s say the showroom has a combined seat of 50, can we set the combined stock available (child+adult ticket) for 11.00am ticket to be 50 and combined ticket for child and adult to be 50 as well for 7.00pm ticket? Note that we cannot simply set 11.00am ticket to be 50 for child and 50 for adult, we also can’t set them to 25 each because we do not know who will take up the seats. So, is there any way we can set a combined seats available for an event? Note that we need to distinguish between different ticket type as the price for child and adult is different. Please let me know if there’s a solution. Thanks.

Barry

Hi!

Great question. This sort of “pooled inventory” approach is not currently supported by any of our ticketing add-ons, but it is certainly something we know is a popular feature request and we are considering making changes (though no firm plans as yet).

Does that answer your question?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Combined stock for multiple attribute’ is closed to new replies.