combination of tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus combination of tickets

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gcaottawa
    Participant

Hello,

I’d like to sell a combination of tickets for different event dates.

Like selling Event A, Event B and Event C together at once.
    Is this possible?

Or do I have to sell them individually via WooCommerce items?
    Like when they select to purchase Event A. Then Event B and Event C are added automatically in the shopping cart.

Geoff

Hello gcaottawa and welcome to the forums! I hope you’ve been enjoying The Events Calendar and WooCommerce Tickets so far. 🙂

Good question. Right now, tickets are sold individually directly through the event page itself. It is possible to leave the cart once  ticket has been added, head to another event and add another ticket from there, but the interface itself is to purchase directly from the event.

Another possibility is to include the tickets in the WooCommerce catalog and allow customers to add them to the cart from the store like they would any other product. You can do that by heading to the Products tab in the WordPress dashboard, then clicking on the ticket and changing the “Catalog Visibility” setting in the right column from Hidden to Catalog/Search (screenshot).

Will that work for you? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

gcaottawa
    Participant

That sounds interesting. I will give it a try.

Thank you!

Geoff

My pleasure! Thanks so much for following up and please feel free to hit us up with a new thread if any other questions come up–we’d be happy to help. 🙂

Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘combination of tickets’ is closed to new replies.