Column width for post TITLE in events (dashboard) / can it be adjusted?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Column width for post TITLE in events (dashboard) / can it be adjusted?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    azdancecoalition
    Participant

Hello,
    I am wondering if it is possible to adjust the column widths in the dashboard view of the events. The “title” column is short and causes additional lines. Would prefer a wider title column and some of the other columns to be less wide, especially the ones with no or little info.

Courtney

Hello Parafinczuk

Unfortunately, I don’t have a way to adjust that. Some of the extra columns that you see there, such as thumbnails and SEO scores, are determined by other plugins on your website.

You could double check under the “Screen Options” tab at the very top right to see if it offers any choices to turn off.

Let me know if that works.

Thanks,
    Courtney

azdancecoalition
    Participant

This reply is private.

Courtney

This reply is private.

Mathew
    Participant

This is an issue that I have noticed too. A work-around is to install Modern Tribe’s Advanced Post Manager plugin and the issue will resolve itself.

Alternatively you can also download/install the plugin from the Events admin screen. Near the top there’s a “PSSST! Looking for filters?” link.

TEC Support – As for the root cause, if you compare the CSS when the APM plugin is active to when it’s not, you will see why the title column is squished. Yes you can adjust the column width with custom functions, but it should be addressed in another manner.

Hope this helps.

Courtney

Thanks Matthew – Advanced Post Manager will resolve this.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Column width for post TITLE in events (dashboard) / can it be adjusted?’ is closed to new replies.