Column Event Costs is empty

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Column Event Costs is empty

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jeroenbackx
    Participant

http://www.volcana.nl/imagestemp/costs.jpg
    Short question, but is this column ‘evenementkosten’ supose to show the ticket price, or something else? Every event has a ticket attached to it πŸ™‚

Geoff

Hi there, Jeroen! Thanks for getting in touch. πŸ™‚

Short, but great question. The “Event Cost” (or “Evenementkosten”) column is actually tied to the “Event Cost” fields in the single event editing screen (screenshot). The part I bet that’s confusing is that those fields are replaced by the WooCommerce Tickets fields when that plugin is activated and has no relation to the WooCommerce Tickets information. That’s why the column is full of blank values for you, because it is not tied to the price of the tickets.

You can remove the column by expanding the “Filters and & Columns” box at the top of the screen and removing theΒ “Evenementkosten” option from the list of available columns.

Does that help answer your question? Please let me know. πŸ™‚

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Thanks for confirming the answer, Jeroen! I’m glad we were able to help. πŸ™‚

I’m going to go ahead and close this thread, but please feel free to hit us up with a new thread if any other questions pop up. We’d be happy to help!

Geoff

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Column Event Costs is empty’ is closed to new replies.