Colour of Heading on Calendar View

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Colour of Heading on Calendar View

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by andyzuntz.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    andyzuntz
    Participant

Hi there,

sorry I new to Event Calendar and I am working on incorporating it into a site using the Divi theme, for me local Music Trust.

I have a small problem and I suspect it is self-inflicted. See attached JPEG. It happens whether the calendar is in a divi builder page or not. It does not happen when using a standard theme, so it is something to do with Divi. I know that is slightly outside your remit, but it is such a simple issue I am hoping you can solve it in a second.

The font colour for the days of the week at the head of the calendar has turned grey. I suspect it is me because I have been fiddling with the settings a lot, but I cannot, for the life of me find a way to undo it. Can you tell me please how to control it ?

many thanks in advance

Andy Zuntz

andyzuntz
    Participant

Weirdly this problem has now stopped occurring on the DIVI pages (builder and non-builder) , but is still visible on the …./events version of the calendar.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi Andy,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

In order to display the days of the week in white on your calendar, try to add the following code on your website (either via “Additional CSS” on the Customizer or the style.css on your child theme):

.entry-content .tribe-events-calendar thead th {
      color: #fff;
    }

Let me know if that solved your issue.

Cheers,

Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Colour of Heading on Calendar View’ is closed to new replies.