Color customization

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Color customization

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Karen

My client is using the free calendar and really likes it. Is considering upgrading to paid version, but needs to know whether it is feasible to add color-coding to events in the calendar. The calendar is to highlight events in 4-5 areas in our community/region. We have those color coded by county. That is great! They would like to highlight events by type — so a color code for music event, family-friendly event, nature event, and so on. Probably 8-10 categories. Is there a way to do that in Pro version?

Geoff B.

Good evening Karen and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for your interest in our products.
    We’ll be glad to answer your questions.

When it comes to color customization, our free and Pro versions offer the exact same features.

In order to gain full power on your site’s look and feel, I would highly recommend reading the following articles:

With that in mind, I believe you will love the following third-party plugin: https://wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar-category-colors/

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Color customization’ is closed to new replies.