Color customization on Mobile and in Notices section

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Color customization on Mobile and in Notices section

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I recently purchased the Community Events plugin extension for Events Calendar. LOVING IT. However, the client is asking for a few more customizations that I am not able to locate.

-How do I change the color on the notices bar, indicated in red, from blue to the pink I am using?

-How do I change the highlight color for specific days to white on the mobile version of the calendar like it is on the laptop version?

Please help? THANK YOU!

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out! I’m glad to hear that you’re liking Community Events so far!

For the notices bar, you’ll want to target the “tribe-events-notices” class, like this:

.tribe-events-notices {
    background: #ec1163;
    }

Regarding the highlight color, I’m not 100% sure what you are referring to here…I took a look at the site, and the current day is showing up as white for me on mobile. However, if you still need to make changes here, you can target the current day by using the “tribe-events-present” class (see screenshot).

We are limited in the amount of support that we can provide for CSS customizations, but if you have any questions or I’ve misunderstood what you’re looking for, please let me know – I’ll be happy to point you in the right direction!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Color customization on Mobile and in Notices section’ is closed to new replies.