Collecting Customer Data

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Collecting Customer Data

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brian
    Participant

So I’m having the same problem most people are having, it’s not collecting the required attendee data when tickets are being purchased. I see that you are working on the problem, but is there a workaround for the time being? Like creating a form they fill out on purchase, or can i add additional fields to the checkout process? This attendee data is necessary to run the event.
    I would like this data to appear on ‘New customer order’ notification emails. Right now it just displays: Email:, Tel:, and Billing address.

Brian
    Participant

I ended up just purchasing Checkout Field Editor a WooCommerce add on. This allowed me to add fields into the ‘Additional Information’ section on checkout. This will work for now. but having specific ticket attendee data for each event will be needed in the future. Hopefully a fix is in the works.

Geoff

Hey Brian,

Thanks for writing in and glad to hear you found a workaround that works for you while we’re working on this — I appreciate you follow ing up to let us know.

I see you marked this thread resolved. I’ll go ahead and close it but will also note it in our system so we can follow up with you directly once a fix has been released for attendee meta not saving after purchase.

Cheers and have a great weekend!
    Geoff

Nico

Hi there!

Just wanted to share with you that maintenance release 4.4.5 of our plugins is out, which includes a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about the release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-events-calendar-4-4-5-event-tickets-4-4-5-premium-add-ons/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Collecting Customer Data’ is closed to new replies.