Collect user info / form integration OR limit 1 ticket per order

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Collect user info / form integration OR limit 1 ticket per order

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Charis
    Participant

Hello,

From what I read on the forum, it is currently not possible to collect attendee information per ticket.

It seems though that this can be done per order level, by integrating a form. I might be missing the point here but I haven’t seen how this is possible. Could you point me to the right direction?

Ideally we would need to collect extensive info per ticket (we want to sell registrations to marathons so we need quite a few custom fields for the user to complete), but a possible way around this is to limit 1 ticket per order.

Which brings me to the second question, is it possible to limit orders to only 1 ticket? Especially in the case that an event has many variants.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins I can help out here.

You are correct with our features, but I have seen some success with using this plugin to limit ticket purchases:

WooCommerce Advanced Product Quantities

Then using this plugin you can add checkout fields in WooCommerce:

Checkout Manager for WooCommerce

That could get you closer to what you are looking for.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

I am going to close this topic as we typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Collect user info / form integration OR limit 1 ticket per order’ is closed to new replies.