Code on Install

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Code on Install

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Rion.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Rion
    Participant

Hi,
    Hi, I installed Events Calendar Pro and appear to have a theme conflict that’s giving me the white screen of death. Works fine when I switch to 2014.

Not sure what the next steps are here in getting this worked out.

Thanks
    R-

Trisha

Hello, Rion!

Sorry to see this is happening, I can understand the frustration! You’ve taken a great first step in switching to one of the default themes to confirm the theme conflict.

I notice you’re using a theme with a child theme, another thing I might suggest would be to switch to the parent theme to see if the conflict is in the theme itself or somewhere within the code in the child theme.

After you’ve determined whether it’s the child or the parent theme causing the problem the next step would be to turn wp_debug on and see if that yields any information.

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );
    // Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );
    // Disable display of errors and warnings
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

Add the code above to your ‘wp-config.php’ file and then switch back to the theme that’s causing the problem. With this version of the debug code, there should be a new file created in your ‘wp-content’ directory that will give you some information about what’s going on.

Hopefully, this will get you on the path to resolving the issue. Let me know what you find out!

Cheers.
    Trisha

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Code on Install’ is closed to new replies.