code now displaying in calendar after latest update

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets code now displaying in calendar after latest update

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Corey Rader
    Participant

After the latest update I’m starting to get some code displayed on some of the first events each month on my existing calendar. Any ideas?

Casey
    Participant

clrader,
    Thanks for getting in touch, and sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help. Can you send me a URL or screenshot of the issue you’re describing? After viewing your calendar, I was unable to see the issue you’re describing here. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Corey Rader
    Participant
    Casey
    Participant

clrader,
    Can you try temporarily reverting to the default 2013 theme to see if this issue persists? I suspect that this is an issue with your theme, but just want to narrow it down a bit before troubleshooting further. Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

Corey Rader
    Participant

It was a rouge plugin that I don’t need anymore, sorry for taking your time I should’ve tried that first.

Casey
    Participant

Excellent! Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar?filter=5

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘code now displaying in calendar after latest update’ is closed to new replies.