Closing div in wrong place in cost.php template.

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Closing div in wrong place in cost.php template.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Teresa Searock
    Participant

Hi,

I think you have a closing div in the wrong place in file:

the-events-calendar-community-events/src/views/community/modules/cost.php

The div #event_cost is not closed inside the filter tribe_events_community_display_cost_section. I am hooking into that filter and returning false to remove it, but it messes up the HTML in my page because the close div is added after action “tribe_events_community_after_the_cost” with no way to remove it without overwriting the template and manually removing the extra </div>.

This issue did not show up until I updated the plugin last week.

Thanks,
    Bridget

Nico

Hi there Bridger,

Thanks for reaching out to report this bug! I could verify what you describe and it’s def an oversight we made.

I’ve logged this as a new bug and hopefully we can see a fix for it soon! Most probably it will be fixed in the upcoming MR for Community Events. For now I guess it’s fine to overwrite the template in the core files (something we generally don’t recommend) or use the action ‘tribe_events_community_after_the_cost’ to output a div opening tag.

Thanks one again for the report, I’ve linked this thread with the bug report so you’ll get a heads-up here when the fix is realeased.

Best,
    Nico

Nico

Hey,

I’m reaching out to let you know that we just released a fix for this issue. Please update the plugins to version 4.4.1 (4.4.1.1 for The Events Calendar) and let us know if this actually makes the issue right in your site.

More details on the release → Maintenance Release: The Events Calendar and Event Tickets 4.4.1, plus premium add-ons

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Closing div in wrong place in cost.php template.’ is closed to new replies.