Clicking Ticket Quantity Arrows not loading Custom Detail Fields

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Clicking Ticket Quantity Arrows not loading Custom Detail Fields

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Brent
    Participant

Whenever we click the arrows to up the quantity it doesnt load the First Name, Last Name, Phone Number and Email fields for the order. But when we click in the quantity box and change it manually it loads it. This is causing confusion and half of our clients are not filling out these boxes when ordering. Can you please tell me why or fix this issue?
    Thank you.

Cliff

Hi, Brent.

This is likely a JavaScript issue, possibly with the way your theme integrates with WooCommerce (or doesn’t).

I’d also suggest testing if things operate the same way in all your different browsers.

If you can’t resolve the issue with your theme author, would you be able to share a link to where I can see this for myself? Also, sharing a screen capture video might be helpful in case it’s operating differently for me and my browser.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Clicking Ticket Quantity Arrows not loading Custom Detail Fields’ is closed to new replies.