click on events from – date calendar pops up and is cut off by menu above

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar click on events from – date calendar pops up and is cut off by menu above

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    ggnrg
    Participant

Good Afternoon,

Every time I go to open the calendar up top to view dates it gets cut off by my header above. What can i do to fix this?

Is there and events to – from search?

Why are the review tabs not popping up in each event?

my website is

http://www.competitionstrong.com

Thanks!

gg

Geoff

Hey there, GG! Thanks for reaching out and sorry you’re hitting some trouble here. Let’s see if we can figure what’s happening together.

Every time I go to open the calendar up top to view dates it gets cut off by my header above.

It looks like your theme’s CSS is using a z-index on the header that is on a higher layer than the datepicker. You’ll need to edit the .x-logobar class in your theme’s style.css file so that the z-index property is 999 instead. It’s currently set to 1030, which is higher than the datepicker.

Same thing for the .x-navbar class. It is also set to a z-index of 1030, but will be remedied if set to 999 instead.

Is there and events to – from search?

No, that’s not currently supported. Selecting a date from the “Events From” field will display all events on the day selected, then all days following.

Why are the review tabs not popping up in each event?

Sorry, I’m not quite following with you here. Can you elaborate a little more on what review tab you are referring to and how it should behave?

Cheers!
    Geoff

ggnrg
    Participant

Thanks for all the info I will try that in a bit.

As far as the reviews tab we want to use it so that people can let others know that they will be attending the event – post comments in the event and so on. It says that you can post reviews on the events.. I have that ticked off but nothing is popping up.. maybe I need to go incognito? I’m going to poke around a bit more.. THANK YOU FOR THE OTHER ANSWERS!!! I appreciate it!
    gg

Geoff

Hey GG, thanks for following up! I’m so glad the answers have been helpful so far. 🙂

It says that you can post reviews on the events..

Are you referring to the option in Events > Settings > General Settings to turn on comments (screenshot)? If I’m understanding correctly, you are checking that box, saving your settings, then do not see the comments form display on your single events. Is that correct?

If so, will you please try running though these steps to test for conflicts? Also, it would be great if you could send a link over so I can see the issue.

Thanks again!
    Geoff

ggnrg
    Participant

Morning Geoff,

Thanks for your help. I figured out the review/comments not showing up. I just need to change the page format to Tribe format and it popped up.

Back to the calendar getting lost.

I have no idea how to change the sizes.. lol I am not very web savvy. Do you have a code that I can put into the css in my customizer?

lol all of this is way out of my league!

Thanks!

Geoff

Awesome! I’m glad the comments are working again–nice work. 🙂

Do you have a code that I can put into the css in my customizer?

We are fairly limited in how much we can support custom development questions like this. That said, I did take a quick look at the site and it looks like you should be able to prevent the header from overlapping the datepicker by adding this to your theme’s style.css file:

.x-logobar, .x-navbar {
    z-index: 999;
    }

Cheers!
    Geoff

ggnrg
    Participant

You ROCK!!! Thank you! all better now!

Have a wonderful week 🙂

gg

Geoff

Awesome! I’m so glad that helps and everything’s working well now. Thanks for following up. 🙂

I’ll go ahead and close this thread but please feel free to hit us up with a new one if any other questions come up and we’d be happy to help.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘click on events from – date calendar pops up and is cut off by menu above’ is closed to new replies.