Chrome/Safari bug with back button

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Chrome/Safari bug with back button

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    umediagroup
    Participant

If you go here
    http://uweekly.com/venue/the-basement/
    and then click the Find out more link for say the Beartooth event and wait for that page to load and then click your back button in chrome or safari you will see your taken back to the correct page (showing the events for the venue) but then a little ajax load thing comes up and loads the wrong events.

Works fine in firefox.

Barry

Hi @umediagroup,

Thanks for reporting this and please accept our apologies for any disruption it has caused.

It certainly looks like a bug to me – I can replicate the very same issue locally. I’ll get this logged and we’ll keep you abreast of developments, though do note it may realistically be a release or more away before we work a fix in here.

Thanks for your patience and support in the meantime.

umediagroup
    Participant

Thanks if you find there is a quick work around I could apply while waiting for it to be released please let me know.

Barry

Definitely – and I’ll add a note to that effect on our issue tracker so the assigned developer considers that. Thanks again!

Barry

(I’ll go ahead and close this thread for the time being, but of course we’ll reopen to post an update or updates as and when that makes sense.)

Barry

Hi! We’ve now completed some work that ought to address this issue in our very next upcoming release. Thanks for your patience and if you do hit any further problems with this once you’ve updated please don’t hesitate to let us know in a new thread – thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Chrome/Safari bug with back button’ is closed to new replies.