Choosing the correct plan

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Choosing the correct plan

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Guy

Hi,

I have a multi-lang website (English-Hebrew), based on WordPress Multi-site (one for each language).
    Do I need to purchase the Multi-site plan or can I have the Business plan and use 2 of the three licenses it gives me?

thanks in advance,

Guy

Caroline

Hi Guy,

Thanks for reaching out–great question! If you’ll only be using our plugins on a handful of sites within a multisite network, you can certainly select one of our single-site license tiers and simply install and activate your plugins on each sub-site as needed. However, it’s worth noting that on multisite networks, only our Multisite license tier include additional multisite features such as network activation and automatic updates. You can learn more about our Multisite licenses and how to select the best option for your site setup on our Knowledgebase here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/multisite-license/

I hope that helps! 🙂 Thanks again, and let us know if you should have any other questions!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Choosing the correct plan’ is closed to new replies.