Choose Existing Ticket?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Choose Existing Ticket?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    caldiatech
    Participant

If I have created a previous event and assigned a ticket, let’s says I call it Member25 and it is a Member only ticket for $25…then I create a new event but I want to assign a $25 ticket….there is no way I can see to choose a previously created ticket for $25. Instead, I have to create an entirely new ticket every single time…which adds yet another DB entry into the Products area in WooCommerce. Why is there no option to choose from a menu of tickets already created and in the system???

Leah

Hi caldiatech,

Thanks for your note. The tickets are individual products connected to individual events, so it is not possible to use a previously created ticket or combine them in the database. Each ticket type is specific to the event it was created for, and dictate the stock available for that event.

I do recommend that you add your vote to our UserVoice feature request page for reusable ticket types. While it’s unlikely that we could change things so that the tickets are the same database entry, it’s possible that we’d make reusable defaults that would make adding tickets a little faster.

Best,

Leah

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Choose Existing Ticket?’ is closed to new replies.