Choose default date for annual event

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Choose default date for annual event

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Sam

Is there a way to set a default date for the calendar to show? I have a client with an annual event that is only one day a year and I’d like the calendar to show only this date. Also is there a way to show kind of a timeline of that day? Like from 9:00am-10:0am speech, 10:00-11:00 something else, etc for the whole day in a table-like grid? I’m interested in getting the premium version of the plugin as well as the woocommerce ticket addon.

Barry

Yes, it’s definitely possible. You could certainly link only to whichever month the event is going to be taking place in, if that’s what you mean.

Also is there a way to show kind of a timeline of that day? Like from 9:00am-10:0am speech, 10:00-11:00 something else, etc for the whole day in a table-like grid?

Our PRO plugin adds a day view, so if each individual event taking place that day was added separately you could certainly do this – arranging it in a table like grid rather than list style would take a little customizing though, but is completely possible – especially if you are comfortable working with CSS, HTML, etc.

I hope that helps!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Choose default date for annual event’ is closed to new replies.