Cheeky Question

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Cheeky Question

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jason

Hey Guys and Gals,

I was going to email this in but you don’t have a contact email for presales.

So I was just about to drop $178 – $267 on 2 or 3 of your plugins but of course I first performed the customary coupon search on your facebook page and noticed that on the week of Black Friday last year you were offering 40% off discount codes and since it’s only a few weeks away I wonder if you could give me a heads up as to whether it might be worth my while to hold off until then as I am in no rush with my project but would hate to have just forked out and then be offered a mental bundle discount?

If you want to reply directly my email is [email protected].

Peace and love,

J

Geoff B.

Good evening Jason and welcome to the Events Calendar forum!

Thank you for your interest in our products.

I totally understand where you are coming from. Getting a good deal is always sweet.

As you know, most US based vendors tend to offer some kind of promotion for Black Friday.

That being said, I am unfortunately not at liberty to share what we have in store for this year 🙂

I wish I had a better answer for you, but for now it’s the best one I have.

Looking forward to having you as customer in the near future.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Cheeky Question’ is closed to new replies.