Checking in Attendees from a Front-end Interface

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Checking in Attendees from a Front-end Interface

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    2bhealthy
    Participant

Hi –

I know I need the community events and community tickets extensions to allow users to check in attendees at the event site from a front-end interface. But do I also need the events tickets plus extension to have this functionality? I don’t need the ability to check in attendees from the WordPress dashboard if I can get this on the front end.

Thank you so much for your help!!

Geoff

Hello Megan!

Once you have Community Events and Community Tickets, you will also be able to access all of the events you have added to the calendar from the front end, including the reports and ability to check in an attendee.

All of your events will be located at: [your-site]/events/community/list

Click the “Attendees” link for any of your events with tickets and that will display all the registered attendees and the ability to check them in without having to be in the WordPress admin.

Does this help answer your question? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Checking in Attendees from a Front-end Interface’ is closed to new replies.