check out issue feedback

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus check out issue feedback

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Nethaji
    Participant

Hi,

Feedback regarding customer check out issues.

Most customers really don’t add no. of tickets before clicking ‘add to cart’, so they get the message ‘your cart is empty’. When they click the back button, it goes to the shop page instead of the event page they were in.

I have been getting no. of calls regarding this issue. Is there any way possible to improve this situation?

It is possible to prompt an error message telling them to add no. of tickets before clicking add to cart?

I know it sounds like a feature request. but it will help to improve the plugin in general. I have got round 10 -15 calls this week alone, because they didn’t know how to purchase it.

Please help

Geoff B.

Good evening Nethaji and welcome back!

I am sorry to hear that the current setup you are using is not providing your customers with a pleasant user experience.
    I was able to reproduce the situation you are describing and I understand how this can be very frustrating.

Based on what I am seeing, I am assuming that you are selling multiple tickets for a single events using WooCommerce.

The good news is that there is already a feature request on that very topic with a workaround.
    You can even vote for the feature if you want.

Please try the proposed solution and let me know how that works for you.

Have a wonderful day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘check out issue feedback’ is closed to new replies.