Check in with a different name of the buyer.

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Check in with a different name of the buyer.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Marcelo
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using WooCommerce Tickets and have a need. When a customer purchases 2 or more tickets to an event, he must provide the name, email and / or phone of the person who will use the ticket, so that it is possible to check in.

For example, a company bought 3 tickets its employees, and who will in the event are the three officials. As event organizer, who will interest me in the event and no one bought.

There is something ready to perform this function or how it can extend the plugin in a new plugin to contain this new functionality.

Regards,
    Marcelo

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Marcelo,

That’s a very understandable need. We are actually working hard to add that feature soon. We plan to do a public beta once it’s ready for feedback and testing. Would you like me to add you to our list of beta participants? Even if you don’t want to engage in the beta, you will still be able to enjoy this feature once it’s released.

Cheers!

– Brook

Marcelo
    Participant

Hi Brook,

Yes. I would like to be added in the beta test list.

I need to develop this capability to a client, as you are developing, I will talk to him about it and try to rearrange our schedule.

If you have an estimated time it would help me a lot.

Thanks,
    Brook

Brook
    Participant

Done! You are on the list.

I just check in on the status. It is still going to be a fair bit more time before the beta is ready. Likely a few weeks or perhaps more. I definitely wish it could be sped up, but there is only so much manpower in the world.

Please let me know if you need anything else. Cheers!

– Brook

Michael Riddle
    Participant

This reply is private.

Brook
    Participant

Done. 🙂

Th
    Participant

This reply is private.

Rob Widdick
    Participant

We are also interested in this. Please let me know.

Brook
    Participant

Sure thing Rob and TH. I just added you both.

Cheers!

– Brook

Rob Widdick
    Participant
    Th
    Participant

Rob I’m so glad you landed in this thread and posted your fine work! That workaround you posted is super helpful, now I’m going to try to get those extra fields per ticket to show up in the “attendees” list and csv export!

Rob Widdick
    Participant

@Th: Ah, good point. If you do before I do, please share! I completely forgot 🙁

Rob Widdick
    Participant

It doesn’t appear we can change the CSV output without completely overriding the class… which would not be ideal.

🙁

Brook
    Participant

Very Cool! That could be very useful for folks in the mean time. Thank you for sharing Rob.

Since it has now been a couple of weeks since Marcelo has responded this topic is due for archiving. I don’t wish to keep spamming his inbox. If anyone else wishes to join the beta please let us know. You can open a new topic or shoot us an email (support at this websites URL). We are also looking into making the process even easier with a signup form.

Cheers!

– Brook

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • The topic ‘Check in with a different name of the buyer.’ is closed to new replies.