Check In WIll Not Save!

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Check In WIll Not Save!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    aemcclane
    Participant

I just tried to check in 68 people to our event, the app kept sending us the confirmation screen that said “the ticket has been checked in” so we thought it was working. I just popped up the screen to see who was missing and realized not a single one was saved! The demo one I did at home to make sure it worked is the only one that saved, so I know it yesterday. This was horribly disappointing and frustrating! We have a huge event with 700 people coming up next month which we were going to use this system for, but we aren’t sure it will work in the moment.

aemcclane
    Participant

UPDATE: All of them showed up an hour later as checked in. Someone came in late, and I tried it again. Sure enough it didn’t look like it saved but an hour later it showed up as checked in.

aemcclane
    Participant

Update: We tried it again today and it worked. Not sure what happened last night to make it lag so much but today it worked.

Jeremy
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

It’s weird your check-ins wouldn’t save… I’m glad it worked last time you tried though. I will leave this ticket open so you can easily contact us if the same issue happens again in the coming days 🙂

Cheers,
    Jeremy

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Check In WIll Not Save!’ is closed to new replies.