Check-in link on Attendees page not working

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Check-in link on Attendees page not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Dirk
    Participant

Hi guys,

Somehow, since recent patches, community members cannot check-in their visitors, anymore while the button is still working in the backend. The check-in link doesn’t seem to do anything.

We have a community member login of our website if you would like to try it, but can only send it in a private replay,

Hope you can help,

Cheers,
    Dirk

Barry

Hi Dirk,

I’m really sorry about this — but I see the same thing locally and so will file a bug report for the team to review.

In the meantime, I’ll set this topic to “Pending Fix” and of course we’ll update you as soon as a substantive update resolving this is available.

Thanks for your patience in the interim 🙂

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Dirk!

Just wanted to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 3 December 2017) is out, including a fix for this issue 🙂

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-3-december-2017/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Check-in link on Attendees page not working’ is closed to new replies.