Check In link not working under My Events > Attendes

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Check In link not working under My Events > Attendes

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Cesar
    Participant

Hi guys,

I’m using the latest product versions and Genesis 2.5.2

If I click over My Events > Attendees > Check In column nothing happens (Front End).

http://final.leezgo.com/events/community/attendees/event/67/

What I’ve tested so far:
    – With theme Twenty Seventeen it is the same behavior.
    – Bulk actions does not work neither.

Through the dashboard it does change the Check In state.

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Cesar,

Thanks for posting, I’m happy to help. πŸ™‚

• The link you posted redirects me to your general Events page. Can you repost an active link Β for me?
    • Can you verify that you’ve deactivated all plugins except ours as a troubleshooting step?
    • Finally, can you activate the WP debug function and let me know what kind of errors you see?

This information will help me to better assist you. πŸ™‚

Cheers,

Shelby πŸ™‚

Cesar
    Participant

This reply is private.

Shelby
    Participant

This reply is private.

Shelby
    Participant

Hi again,

Still working on this one. Just didn’t want you to think I forgot about it! πŸ™‚ I’ll update shortly.

Thanks,

Shelby πŸ™‚

Shelby
    Participant

Hey Cesar,

In the meantime, can you tell me how you came across the idea to check in attendees on the front end? The default methods of check in are on the back end and using QR codes (as detailed in our managing attendees documentation here.) Is this something that you happened upon?

Second, would you be able to do the following for me please:

1. <span style=”font-size: 0.875rem; font-family: inherit;”>Could you please see if there are any console errors by inspecting the page when you try to check-in an attendee on the front end? Here’s an article on how you can do this >Β </span>https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/using-google-chrome-developer-tools/
      If there are any errors please share those with us.
    2. Can you turn on WordPress Debugging and let me know what errors it outputs?

Let me know and we’ll work on this issue from there. πŸ™‚

Cheers,

Shelby πŸ™‚

Cesar
    Participant

This reply is private.

Shelby
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cesar
    Participant

This reply is private.

Shelby
    Participant

This reply is private.

Cesar
    Participant

Hi Shelby,

Installing all from the scratch did not work. This is the troubleshooting I’ve done:
    1) Twenty Seventeen activated.
    2) wp-config.php >
    define( ‘WP_DEBUG’, true );
    define( ‘SCRIPT_DEBUG’, true );
    define( ‘WP_DEBUG_LOG’, true );
    However, none error file is logged inside wp-content as before, which means for me that there is no errors at wp’s level.
    3) Disable all the plugin other than the modern tribe ones.
    4) I’m having a console error.

16:16:54.859 jquery-migrate.min.js?ver=1.4.1:2 JQMIGRATE: Migrate is installed, version 1.4.1
    16:16:54.870 events-community-tickets.min.js?ver=4.4.4:1 Uncaught ReferenceError: TribeTickets is not defined
    at events-community-tickets.min.js?ver=4.4.4:1
    (anonymous) @ events-community-tickets.min.js?ver=4.4.4:1

5) I’m not using any adblock whatsoever.

Please take a look to the new System Information file.

Thank you.

Shelby
    Participant

Hi again Cesar,

I’m going to pull some of my team in on this tomorrow. Thanks for hanging in there! You can expect an update in the next 24 hours once I consult with my colleagues.

Thanks,

Shelby πŸ™‚

Shelby
    Participant

Hi Cesar,

Apologies for the delay, because of the volume of threads, it’s taking a bit longer than I hoped to get a second opinion, but help should be on the way relatively soon! Thanks for hanging in there!

Best,

Shelby πŸ™‚

Cesar
    Participant

Hi Shelby,

Don’t worry πŸ™‚

Shelby
    Participant

Hey Cesar,

Apologies for my delay here. I took some time off, and we didn’t quite have the coverage needed for the influx of threads we had while I was gone, so I really appreciate your patience! I’m going to check back through our team communications to see if I ever got my second opinion, and if not post for one again.

Again, I truly appreciate your attitude here. πŸ™‚

Thanks!

Shelby

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • The topic ‘Check In link not working under My Events > Attendes’ is closed to new replies.