Check-In Hook

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Check-In Hook

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jake
    Participant

Hi,

I am in the process of setting up a system for a client who is running a series of workshops and as a part of their attendance, they gain access to a bunch of online “members only” content.

I would like to time the access to the content with the first workshop they attend (there are 6 workshops that run once a week) and I am able to then “drip” content to them each week thereafter.

As an added “ease-of-use” feature for my clients (not super tech savvy), I’m wondering if there is an Action Hook I can use during the “Attendee Check-In” process so that I might be able to apply a membership to the user’s account at the time they attend the first workshop (the event that they are buying a ticket to)?

The plugins I am using are:
    – Woocommerce
    – Woocommerce Memberships
    – Events Calendar
    – WooTickets

Thanks,

George
    Participant

Hey @Jake!

I’m wondering if there is an Action Hook I can use during the “Attendee Check-In” process so that I might be able to apply a membership to the user’s account at the time they attend the first workshop (the event that they are buying a ticket to)?

At this time there are two actions tied to the “Check in” process inside WooCommerce Tickets:

• When a user checks in, the action wootickets_checkin fires.
    • If a user undoes their check-in, then the action wootickets_uncheckin fires.

In both actions, there is only one parameter: $attendee_id. This is the integer of the User ID of the user who performed the check-in or the “un-check-in”.

I hope this helps!
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Check-In Hook’ is closed to new replies.