Cheatin’ uh? Sorry, you are not allowed to create posts as this user.

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Cheatin’ uh? Sorry, you are not allowed to create posts as this user.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Wendy
    Participant

I have The events calendar and Events calendar pro
    I just updated the events calendar but not the events calendar pro because is not 100% compatibel

how ever I wanted to add a new event and I get this message
    “Cheatin’ uh? Sorry, you are not allowed to create posts as this user.”

can you please help me fix the problem urgent!

Courtney

Hi Wendy

That message is something specific to your WordPress settings. Are you listed as an admin on this account?

If you are an admin, I’d suspect that it’s a conflict then with the plugin “User Role Editor Pro” I see in your account. Can you disable this and see if the problem is resolved?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Wendy
    Participant

Hello Yes you are right
    I deactivated the “user roler editor Pro” plugin and it worked, but what
    can I do since I need that plugin active?

Courtney

Hi Wendy

Likely there are settings within that plugin to allow your own account to access the events editor. Can you look for that?

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Cheatin’ uh? Sorry, you are not allowed to create posts as this user.’ is closed to new replies.