Charity Discount

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Charity Discount

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Osman Hashmi

Dear Event Calendar,

I am contacting you from ABM. We are a registered charity in the UK which is involved in educating the community and also holding community events to build bridges between Muslims and non-muslims alike. We pride ourselves on our community cohesion projects and strive to building a stronger community within Reading UK.

We are currently building a new website and am contacting you to investigate the possibility of a discount on your product as we are a non-profit charity organisation. I would look forward to hear from you soon.

Charity number: 1064014

Thanks

Osman

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Osman!

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

Let me point you to the following form that you should submit in order to apply for a non-profit license > https://theeventscalendar.com/apply-for-npp/

After submitting the form, we will review the submission and contact you via email.

I hope that helps. Let me know if you have any questions and I’ll be happy to help.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Charity Discount’ is closed to new replies.