Charged two times no download

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Charged two times no download

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Becky B
    Participant

Hi I am trying to purchase and download events aggregator. Unfortuantely I was charged two times but it does not appear in my downloads to download. Please advise.

Geoff

Hi @nnyorker,

Oh shoot, so sorry for the confusion here! Event Aggregator is actually a service that is built right into The Events Calendar — in other words, no download or installation is needed.

Once you have the license key (which is sounds like you have), plug it into the Events > Settings > Licenses screen of The Events Calendar and it will activate the importing options for Event Aggregator on Events > Import.

I see you purchased Event Aggregator twice. Would you like me to refund one of them? If so, will you please let me know the Order Number of the one you would like refunded? I’d be happy to process that for you.

Cheers,
    Geoff

Becky B
    Participant

Ok great – either is fine as long as my license still works.

Geoff

Sure thing!

I went ahead and submitted a refund for Order #1194837. You should see the funds back in your account within 5-10 business days.

In the meantime, please make sure you are using the License Key that was provided in Order #1194835 instead — that will be the active license that unlocks the importing features for you. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Charged two times no download’ is closed to new replies.