charge for event shipping

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions charge for event shipping

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    chete

Hello,

I would like to know if with the addon community i can charge only for sending an event. I’m looking for a way to have a calendar of events where to add a new event, the user has to pay.

Regards

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Chete,

Thanks for your question!

If I understand correctly you would like to collect a fee if someone posts an event through community events.

That is not possible with our plugins out of the box. You might be able to set up some kind of a registration / subscription model with WooCommerce and an addon for your site and handle it that, but that is beyond the scope of our plugins.

With Community Tickets there was an option to do “split payments”, meaning if the organizer is also selling tickets, then part of the fee goes to the organizer, part of it to you. However this required PayPal’s adaptive payments API, which they are no longer supporting. Probably there will be a new solution for this which we are also planning to implement to get this functionality back, but at the moment we don’t yet know when that is going to happen.

Does this answer your question? Let me know if you have anything else in mind.

Cheers,
    Andras

Chete

Hi András

Yes, you understood correctly
    Thank you very much for your answer

Regards

Andras
    Keymaster

You’re welcome Chete!

Since this is marked resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please create a new ticket and we’ll be happy to help.

Cheers,
    Andras

PS: We’d be grateful if you would give us feedback on your satisfaction with support. Just click on one of the classy looking emojis below. 🙂 If you can spare a few words, that’s even better. Thanks!

PS2: If you like our plugins, and you didn’t yet do so 🙂 we would also be happy to receive a review in the wordpress.org repository. Much appreciated!
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar/
    https://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/event-tickets/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘charge for event shipping’ is closed to new replies.