Changing widget filter changes ALL instances of the widget to that same filter

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Changing widget filter changes ALL instances of the widget to that same filter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Nick Voloshin
    Participant

I have a school district site that I’m editing where each school has its own events widget on the page. I am using the filter to filter by category so only events for that specific school are showing, however, each time I add the widget to a new area and change the category filter, ALL of the widgets on the site change to the last chosen category.

Nick Voloshin
    Participant

I found the issue was “cloning” the widget. I had to removed the cloned widgets and just add new ones and they were fine.

Patricia

Hey Nick,

Good to know that everything is working as expected now!

Let us know if you need anything else and have a great day! 🙂

Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Changing widget filter changes ALL instances of the widget to that same filter’ is closed to new replies.