Changing website Url text color

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Changing website Url text color

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    fitbodylife
    Participant

i’m using the default events template and tribe event styles. how do I change the website url’s color on each event page? it’s currently white on white.

Barry

Hi!

Normally it should not appear as white-on-white. To accurately give you some CSS to help here though I’d need to be able to see a specific example (otherwise I do not know what existing rules are impacting).

I’m currently unable to navigate to a single event page via the URL you provided, however, due to what looks like a members only restriction – so it’s difficult to assist.

fitbodylife
    Participant

This reply is private.

Barry

Thanks!

So a custom CSS rule that you could put in place (using a tribe-events/tribe-events.css file if you don’t have any other suitable means of adding it) is as follows:

.tribe-events-event-url a { color: red }

This should resolve the problem, of course you can adjust the actual colour to suit your theme etc.

Does that help?

fitbodylife
    Participant

thank you. what is tag for event tags?

i tried .tribe-events-event-tag a { color: red } and doesn’f work

Barry

Glad that worked!

dd.tribe-event-tags a

The above selector should get you what you need for the tags. Since the original issue now sounds like it is resolved I’ll go ahead and close this thread – please don’t hesitate to create new threads for anything else that crops up.

Thanks again!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Changing website Url text color’ is closed to new replies.