Changing the width of the calendar within a page

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Changing the width of the calendar within a page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    starfiresports
    Participant

I use a custom theme and just updated my plugin to the most recent version. Now the width of my calendar is too big, making it so only Monday-Wednesday is showing on the page. I do not know how to write code or deal with CSS, so if there is a way to fix this without going into the style sheets, that would be great.

Casey
    Participant

starfiresports,
    Thanks for reaching out! It appears that this is a conflict with your theme’s styling, but the good news is that you should be able to fix this issue by adding the following CSS to your theme’s stylesheet:

#tribe-events-content table.tribe-events-calendar {
    table-layout:inherit !important;
    }

Give that a shot and let me know if it does the trick. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

starfiresports
    Participant

It seems to have worked! Sorry for the delay in my follow up. I had to reach out to a developer to figure out where to put the code. Thanks!

Casey
    Participant

Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://wordpress.org/support/view/plugin-reviews/the-events-calendar?filter=5

Thanks in advance. πŸ™‚

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Changing the width of the calendar within a page’ is closed to new replies.