Changing Openenig Hours

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Changing Openenig Hours

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    HRR

Hi

I would like to create a event page on the basis of AVADA and your plugin.

In this context I have the following question. How can I create an event that goes over several days with different opening hours for every day.

Do I have to create an event for every day as the opening hours change?

Is there an add-on that can help me out with this issue?

Regards

HRR

Nico

Hi there HRR,

Thanks for reaching out and also for your interest in our products!

Do I have to create an event for every day as the opening hours change? Is there an add-on that can help me out with this issue?

To do so, you can in fact create a new event everyday, but you can also take advantage of Recurring Events. This features (comes packed in Events Calendar PRO) lets you define custom ‘repetition’ patterns like this one: https://cloudup.com/c0_yByfUsMz, for the event to recur, having the possibility to change the start time and duration 🙂

Please let me know if that answers your question and if you have any other inquire I can help you with,
    Best,
    Nico

hrr
    Participant

Hi Nico

No, it does not answer my question.

I’m looking for a possibility where I can define an event and choose then at what exact dates and exact opening hours it will occur.

Your suggestion only works when there is a rule concerning the opening days. But for many events that isn’t the case.

In this context I have another question. Is it possible to copy an event on the admin site an change then the date and the opening hours?

Thanks for your support!

HRR

Nico

Hey HRR,

Thanks for following up, I totally get you!

A new recurrence option will be added to next release 4.1 (expected to be out before the end of the month) that will allow you to define dates for the event to repeat without the need of a pattern. This is something a lot of users where asking about, and hopefully it’s almost ready 🙂

Is it possible to copy an event on the admin site an change then the date and the opening hours?

Sure, it’s possible with a post duplicator plugin, there are a lot of good options to choose from.

Please let me know if there’s anything else I can hep you with,
    Have a great weekend,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Changing Openenig Hours’ is closed to new replies.