Changing month view – Spinner just keeps spinning and nothing loads

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Changing month view – Spinner just keeps spinning and nothing loads

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    glenellynnewcomers
    Participant

Hi. I am having issues with my calendar. When I click to see another month the page just keeps loading and loading and never loads. You have to refresh the page in order to get it to finally load.

Is there a way to fix this?

Patricia

Hey Rachel,

Thank you for reaching out to us! I’m very sorry about this issue you are experiencing, let me help you to solve it!

I’ve accessed your calendar page ( http://glenellynnewcomers.org/calendar/2017-11/ ) and could reproduce the issue you are experiencing.

I believe this is a bug associated with your preloader and not with the calendar itself, because you can see that the month was changed behind the preloader layer.

Can you please temporarily disable your preloader and let me know if the problem is solved after that?

Thanks!

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Changing month view – Spinner just keeps spinning and nothing loads’ is closed to new replies.