Changing List events date to month instead of day of the week

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Changing List events date to month instead of day of the week

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Nick
    Participant

I have previously asked this question and was directed to the link below which worked fine.

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/events-list-widget-date-image-to-show-month-instead-of-day-of-the-week/#dl_post-950474

Since upgrade to 4.0 the date format has reverted to the previous format and the file structure seems to have changed meaning that I can’t re-implement the original suggestion.

Please can someone provide an updated solution?

thanks and regards

Nick

Geoff

Hey Nick,

Nice to see you again–hope all is well!

That solution still seems to do the trick for me when I tested it out. Perhaps try copying the updated single-event.php file from the plugin files to your theme and re-apply the change from there?  Doing so gives me this result: https://cloudup.com/cHKHVI1E_ru

Cheers!
    Geoff

Nick
    Participant

Geoff

The solution says….

First, make a copy of the single-event.php template. It’s located at /plugins/events-calendar-pro/views/pro/widgets/modules/single-event.php.

but the folder “views” no longer exists since upgrade. The only folders in /plugins/events-calendar-pro/ are lang, src and vendor.

Nick

Nick
    Participant

Geoff

Ok the “views” folder has moved insider the “src” folder.

You might want to update the post to reflect the revised folder structure.

Nick

Geoff

Awesome, thanks for following up, Nick! I’m glad that worked. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Changing List events date to month instead of day of the week’ is closed to new replies.