Changing from Woo

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Changing from Woo

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dave
    Participant

Hi guys!

I built a website for my girlfriend a few months ago, and we love your plugin, as do her customers.

We purchased events calendar pro and wootickets.

Some problems started arising from wootickets so we have decided to clean house and start fresh and transfer over to event tickets plus, per your recommendations (thank you for giving the license key for event tickets plus by the way!)

Before I do this, I have a question about the license.

When I first built her website, we were using a dummy domain, Ohiostatepaintball.com. When the site was ready, we changed the domain to her actually business domain, Studio614.co.

I see that the licenses I purchased still have ohiostatepaintball.com associated with them.

Is there any chance you could change the associated URL with my licenses? Ohiostatepaintball.com never actually existed, it was only used to build the site. We will only be and have only been using your plugins on Studio614.co. I have a feeling I won’t be able to activate the events calendar pro and events tickets plus plugins because the URL’s won’t match.

I will put my keys in the system information section.

Thank you so much for your help!

-Dave

Geoff

Hey Dave!

Good question. You can actually manage the sites associated with your licenses right here on this site. Go ahead and log into your account and follow the steps outlined here to move those from one site to the other.

Will this work for you? Please let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Changing from Woo’ is closed to new replies.