Changing from 3 columns to 4 columns in photo view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Changing from 3 columns to 4 columns in photo view

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dylan Cooper
    Participant

I’m trying to change the events listing in photo view from the standard 3 columns to 4 columns, which I’ve done by changing the div widths from 33% to 20%, but even though the widths are correct only the latest 3 events are showing, not 4. How can I make all 4 events show on the page?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Patricia

Hey Dylan,

Thank you for reaching out to us! At this moment there is no feature to change the number of columns in Photo View.

If this is something you want to see implemented in future releases, I would recommend casting a vote in our Feature Ideas here:

https://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/16732288-photo-view-with-2-columns-instead-of-3

To help you get started, the layout is created using the Isotope Script, then we run a script to initialize Isotope on that page:

events-calendar-pro/src/resources/js/tribe-events-photo-view.min.js

Non-minified Version:

events-calendar-pro/src/resources/js/tribe-events-photo-view.js

So to change the formatting you can wp_dequeue_script the first script and then replace it with your own.

Unfortunately, that is the only way to get this done right now and it is beyond the support we can provide to do this customization, but I can assist if you have further questions in the mean time.

Regards,

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Changing from 3 columns to 4 columns in photo view’ is closed to new replies.