Changing "Events Archive" to "Events" code not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Changing "Events Archive" to "Events" code not working

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    gssmarketing
    Participant

Hi there,

I followed the instructions outlined in this link: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/titles-in-yoast-seo/

However, when I saved the changes, nothing shows up in my browser tab. Instead of “Events | Resources | Government Scientific Source,” it is only ” | Resources | Government Scientific Source.” Do I need to substitute anything in the code in order to make the name of the page pop up?

Once I tab over to a different month, the problem is solved.

Thanks in advance

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi gssmarketing,

Thanks for getting in touch. I might be able to help you with this one.

It can happen that your theme interferes somehow. I just tested this with twentysixteen and it works fine on the starting month view.

Please check what happens for you with a default theme like twentysixteen or twentyseventeen.

I see you are using Extra. Please also let me know / send me screenshots of the SEO setting of Extra. You can find them under Extra > Theme Options > SEO and there are 3 tabs there I think.

Let me know what you find.

Thanks,

Andras

Andras
    Keymaster

I just checked with Divi and Extra as well, with default settings and it worked.

Looking forward to seeing what you have.

A.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Changing "Events Archive" to "Events" code not working’ is closed to new replies.