Changing Default Value with EDD

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Changing Default Value with EDD

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Peters
    Participant

Hey there, I am using Event Tickets Plus with Easy Digital Downloads.

How can I change the default value of tickets to purchase to 1 and how can I limit it to just one per checkout?

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for using our plugins and welcome to the forums! I think I can help you with your questions.

To change the default value to one, the best course of action would be creating a template override. You can find more details on this topic in our Themer’s Guide – https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

Basically you will need to create an override for this file:

wp-content\plugins\event-tickets-plus\src\views\eddtickets\tickets.php

and make some changes to line 66, which looks like this:

echo '<input type="number" class="edd-input" min="0" ' . $max . ' name="quantity_' . esc_attr( $ticket->ID ) . '" value="0" ' . disabled( $must_login, true, false ) . '/>';

and change the value to 1.

how can I limit it to just one per checkout

The cart and the checkout is already handled by EDD, so you would need to look around in their extension library if there is something for this, or in their support forums.

Let me know if the above trick helps.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Changing Default Value with EDD’ is closed to new replies.