Changing default product category from "Ticket" to "Events"?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Changing default product category from "Ticket" to "Events"?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    getreadingright
    Participant

Hello again. We’re trying to change the default product category from “Ticket” to “Events”. How can we do this?

Thanks.

Barry

Hi getreadingright,

One approach could be to simply rename the tickets product category (but leave the slug as it is). Beyond that there’s no particularly easy way to do this without some custom dev work – however we’d definitely consider any feature requests you might make along these lines.

Thanks!

getreadingright
    Participant

We’ve done this for now, but it would be good to be able to update the slug too. You need to give your users more flexibility. I’d make a feature request, but I’m all out of credits there. There are way too many features that need requesting.

Barry

This thread’s not seen much activity for the last couple of weeks so I’ll go ahead and close it. Of course if you still need help with this or any other issue please don’t hesitate to create a new thread (or threads) and one of the team will be only too happy to help. Thanks!

Leah

Hi there,

We wanted to check in here and update you on our progress. Although we weren’t able to address your issue in our upcoming release (3.11) we do still have it on our radar. Thank you for your patience while we continue working on a fix for the problem you reported. We will do our best to keep you posted when we have a solution in place. In the meantime, if you need help or find that the issue you reported here is no longer a problem, please feel free to start another thread.

Thanks again for your patience and understanding!

Cheers,
    Leah
    and the rest of The Events Calendar team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Changing default product category from "Ticket" to "Events"?’ is closed to new replies.