Changing css on single tribe event

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Changing css on single tribe event

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Brenda Holmes.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Brenda Holmes
    Participant

Theme is Divi 3.0 but using child.
    I need to change the font size for the .single-tribe_events .tribe-events-single-event-title h1.
    I’ve tried several times using different methods –
    divi stylesheet;
    divi theme customizer additional css;
    divi theme customizer the events calendar;
    added tribe-events directory and tribe-events.css to my child theme and to the parent theme;
    none of this works!
    In fact the tribe-events.css doesn’t even show up (although the single-event.php has!) as an option in the dashboard editor so I’ve tried to change it directly via my hosting account and that hasn’t worked either.
    All I want to do is change the h1 from 1.7em to 30px.
    Please can you help?
    Thanks

Courtney

Hi Belinda

I would love to help you get this resolved.

I tried to visit your site to inspect the CSS. Unfortunately, the link to the calendar returns a 404 error message. Can you send me a link to the main calendar and/or a single event?

Thanks,
    Courtney 🙂

Brenda Holmes
    Participant

It would seem that I did solve it at some point but needed to clear the browser cache! So sorry, but thanks for your help anyway.

Courtney

Great to hear Brenda. Let us know if you run into any other errors.

Thanks,
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Changing css on single tribe event’ is closed to new replies.