Changing any reference to "tickets" to something different "course"

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Changing any reference to "tickets" to something different "course"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Shane
    Participant

Hi…

We are working with a client who does not want any reference to “tickets” in the plugin. This website is for a real estate school and they want to be clear that these are “courses” or “classes”.

Also, I am trying to change the “add to cart” button within the events calendar to read “enroll in class”.

Thanks for your help.

Courtney

Hi Shane

I’d recommend checking out the plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/say-what/. This is likely going to be a faster and easier solution for you than to go through the Themer’s Guide to manually override the changes.

Let me know if that works for you and how you make out with it.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Shane
    Participant

Is there any documentation on how to use that plugin?

• This reply was modified 6 years, 3 months ago by Shane.

Hi Shane,

Since it is a third-party plugin, unfortunately we don’t have any documentation on how to integrate it into our plugin.

Another suggestion would be to use the snippet provided in the following article, which has a bit more information:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/change-the-wording-of-any-bit-of-text-or-string/

Let us know how that goes!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Changing any reference to "tickets" to something different "course"’ is closed to new replies.