Changing add event on Community add on

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Changing add event on Community add on

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

How do you change the add event title for the community events add on webform to say something different. I assume this is the default wording, but I would like it to say something else.

Can i post some code in my functions.php file, or do I make a change elsewhere?

Geoff

Hi hunterbrownrobertson,

Thanks for getting in touch! You’re absolutely right that it’s default wording. The good news is that the text can be customized using theme overrides. If you’re not already familiar with how to use theme overrides, check out our primer for step-by-step instructions. There are even a few examples in there using the Community add on. 🙂

Speaking of the Community add on, I’m moving this thread to that section so it’s easier to find for future reference. The URL will be the same, but now it will be filed there as well.

Does this answer your question? Let me know if I can be of further help.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new a new thread and we’ll help you out. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Changing add event on Community add on’ is closed to new replies.