Changes to community tickets

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Changes to community tickets

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    anywherefest
    Participant

Hi Guys

In the community tickets submission form I want to:

1. Ensure global stock is ALWAYS checked
    2. I want too uncheck and completely remove “Display attendees list” (no use hiding it if it remains checked)
    3. Hide “selling tickets for recurring events” hint text

I’ve attached a screenshot so it’s clear what I’m referring too…

(Just out of curiosity, does anyone actually want the attendees list visible on the front end anyhow? Why is it available by default?)

Cliff

Hi, Alex.

You posted this in the Community Tickets forum, but your screenshot looks to be of wp-admin and not the Community Events form.

Could you please confirm where you’re wanting these options disabled/hidden from view?

anywherefest
    Participant

Hi Cliff

My screenshot is absolutely from the front end community tickets form and I’d like the bits I’ve circled to be hidden/disabled.

Thank you!

Cliff

Maybe the color scheme threw me off… ? I can see clearly now…

This solution would definitely require customizations, which we don’t technically support per our Scope of Support / Terms, but I’ve asked one of our developers to see how far they can get in a short amount of time to see if we can pull this off for you.

Whether now or in the future, if you ever need some coding/customization help, feel free to reference our documentation and list of known customizers.

We should reply back to you by the end of next week (I’m hoping with a bit of good news).

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Cliff

This reply is private.

Cliff

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Changes to community tickets’ is closed to new replies.