Change wordings, order and visibility of containers on add event page

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Change wordings, order and visibility of containers on add event page

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 8 months ago by Philipp von Schulthess.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I would like to rename titles of the containers on the add event page (i.e. “Ausstellungstitel” or “Ausstellungsbeschreibung”). Please see the print screen and URL. Even with using the plugin Loco Translate, I cannot find the content strings in the plugins The Event Calendar nor The Event Calendar: Community Events. > What do I need to do to edit the wordings?

I would like to change the order of some containers on the add event page. > What do I need to do to change the orders?

I would like to hide com containers of the add event page (i.e. Pricing-container). > What do i need to to do hide containers?

Thank you for your support

Regards
    Philipp

Here the link to the add event page: https://www.soldoona.com/events/community/hinzufuegen

Geoff B.

Good evening Philipp and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Before we begin, I highly recommend reading the 3 following articles on translation:

Simply put, this might be a simple case of some language files requiring an update (so that you can see the translatable strings)

However, in your specific case, since you are interested in customizing the Add Event Page, I believe that the best solution would be to take advantage of our template override system.

You might want to read our Themer’s guide to get a sense of how that works.

Basically, you can edit the Add Event view page to your liking and upload it back in the  /tribe-events/ folder of your WordPress theme.

Let me know if that helps.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Change wordings, order and visibility of containers on add event page’ is closed to new replies.