Change Woocommerce Label in Community Event Submission Form

Home Forums Ticket Products Community Tickets Change Woocommerce Label in Community Event Submission Form

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Zeina
    Participant

Hello,

I’m using community event tickets. In the frontend submission form under “Add New Ticket” there is a radio option as follows:
    “sell using: RSVP or Woocommerce”. How can I change the label “Woocommerce” to “Ticket Sales” as organizers that are submitting the form are not familiar with Woocommerce especially here in Dubai and this is causing confusion.

Thank you,
    Zeina

Nico

Hi Zenia,

Thanks for reaching out to us! I’ll help you here…

Looking into how the WooCommerce label gets printed there’s no way to modify it via template override or action/filter. A workaround this is to modify the element via JavaScript, add the following snippet to your functions.php file:

/**
    * Change WooCommerce tickets label
    */
    function change_woo_label() { ?>

<script>

jQuery(document).ready( function ( ){

jQuery('input[value="Tribe__Tickets_Plus__Commerce__WooCommerce__Main"]').next().html('Ticket Sales');

});

</script>

<?php
    }
    add_action('wp_head', 'change_woo_label');

You can also integrate this JS snippet into a general theme JS file, if there’s any.

Please let me know if it works for you,
    Best,
    Nico

Zeina
    Participant

Hi Nico,

It worked! Thanks a lot for your quick response, I appreciate it.

Zeina

Nico

Glad to hear Zeina 🙂

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please don’t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Change Woocommerce Label in Community Event Submission Form’ is closed to new replies.