Change Upcoming Events Title Tag

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Change Upcoming Events Title Tag

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    brain916
    Participant

Hello, I have searched the forum and can’t seem to find an edit that fully works. I want to change the Upcoming Events Title Tag to Upcoming Releases. I am using the Default tribe theme. When I tried adding in some code to the functions.php of my theme every time I go to previous or next events nothing comes up I just get loading type circle.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Casey
    Participant

brain916,
    Thanks for getting in touch! You should be able to change that text by adding the following code to your theme’s functions.php file: https://gist.github.com/ckpicker/11401169

Give that a shot and let me know if it does the trick. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

brain916
    Participant

Just added that code to the functions.php and nothing changed. This was for the SEO Title tag right? I already have Upcoming Releases within the body, but would like to change the actual SEO tag. I don’t think this can be done via WordPress SEO/Yoast Plugin.

Casey
    Participant

brain916,
    So sorry about that! I misunderstood what you were requesting. Take a look at this function, which should do the trick for you: https://gist.github.com/ckpicker/cef90cffb87a99eaab5f

Make sure to note the different add_filter() statements at the top. If you’re using Yoast SEO, you’ll want to use the ‘wpseo_title’ filter instead. Feel free to take that code and customize it to your needs, and let me know if you have further questions.

Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

Since I havenโ€™t heard back from you here, Iโ€™m going to go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Change Upcoming Events Title Tag’ is closed to new replies.